Monday, June 30, 2008

Happily Ever After

Hi Everyone! We are back from the Honeymoon and ready to start our lives together as a married couple! It so fun being married, I love it!
The Wedding was amazing, a dream come true, and I felt like a princess!
Thanks to everyone for being such amazing friends and family, give me a few weeks to get my 'Thank you" notes out!
Love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BLOG! YOUR WEDDING PICTURES ARE FABULOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO LUNCH WITH YOU MY LOVE! TALK TO YOU SOON. LOVE YOUR GUTS...NIK AND YOUR FAVORITE NIECE CHLOE!!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hey cute girl I found your blog through Nikki, I am so excited. You looked so beautiful in you wedding pictures. congratulations, you look so happy, it was fun seeing you at Cafe Rio the other day. love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm ready to see some new pics babe! I'm a nosy blog stalker...Love you!! Had so much fun with you at dinner the other night!

Anonymous said...

I "TAG" YOU...LOOK AT MY BLOG AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT TO DO! LOVE YA